I'm working on an example for my own purposes. Perhaps we can work together...

I'm working on the Service side for now here is my attempt at returning a
JavaBean/POJO as well as a List/collection of those POJOs
Note: this isn't currently working but might help us move in the same direction:

@WebService(name = "POJOService",

targetNamespace="http://com.burrsutter.jbossws/pojoservice";)@SOAPBinding(style
= SOAPBinding.Style.RPC)
  | public class POJOService {
  |    @WebMethod(operationName="GetPersonByID")
  |    public Person getPerson(String id)
  |    {
  |       System.out.println("Looking for " + id);
  |       Person somebody = new Person();
  |       somebody.setName("Burr Sutter");
  |       somebody.setAge(24);
  |       somebody.setBirthDate(new java.util.Date());
  |       return somebody;
  |    }
  |    @WebMethod (operationName="GetAllPeople")
  |    public List<Person> getPeople() {
  |       List<Person> results = new ArrayList<Person>();
  |       Person a = new Person();
  |       a.setName("Burr Sutter");
  |       a.setAge(24);
  |       a.setBirthDate(new java.util.Date());