I am getting this error when i deploy my enterprise app with a web client in
JBoss.

The EJB and web client compiles successfully.

This error is getting me mad.

Error EJB not bound.

I have a ClientFacade and ClientFacadeLocal

I call the Session bean from my struts action bean using JNDI.

 //Call EJB
        InitialContext context = new InitialContext();
        ClientFacadeLocal client =
(ClientFacadeLocal)context.lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/ClientFacadeLocal");

And the errors i am gettong is:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from
fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: ejb not bound

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.java:523)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:421)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:224)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:432)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

root cause

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ejb not bound
        org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)
        org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)
        org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:543)
        org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:267)
        org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:270)
        org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:625)
        org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:716)
        org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:587)
        javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
        com.travelagency.struts.LoginAction.execute(LoginAction.java:63)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:419)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:224)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:432)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.17 logs.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3946003#3946003

Reply to the post :