Hi,
My application contains some images to be dispalyed in jsp page. I am using
Jboss 4.1sp3 with jdk1.5 running under solaris 10. At the time of image display
i am getting following error.....

java.lang.InternalError: Can't connect to X11 window server using ':0.0' as the
value of the DISPLAY

at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.initDisplay(Native Method

at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.access$000(X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:53

at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment$1.run(X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:142

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method
at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.(X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:131

at
java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(GraphicsEnvironment.java:68)

Suggest me some solution for the display of image in the page

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3946420#3946420

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3946420