"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : Christian,

  | It is building as I write this answer. I'll still have to smoketest it
before uploading it though and I have still some family business to do today.
So the release might be delayed until tomorrow...

  | Cheers,
  | Koen

That´s cool! It´s fine when it´s available after the weekend, so I have a
reason to care for my familiy as well and don´t have to aplogize for sitting
over my laptop all the weekend. By the way: Family comes first :-)

Best Regards,

Christian

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3946478#3946478