"parikhm" wrote : jboss-4.0.4.GA  with jdk 1.5

  | Running WSTools from the command line , I get
  |
  | log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.jboss.ws.tools.WSTools).
  | log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
  | Exception in thread "main" org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException:
Failed to create a new SAX parser
  |         at
org.jboss.xb.binding.UnmarshallerFactory$UnmarshallerFactoryImpl.newUnmarshaller(UnmarshallerFactory.java:100)
  |         at
org.jboss.ws.tools.config.ToolsSchemaConfigReader.readConfig(ToolsSchemaConfigReader.java:131)
  |         at
org.jboss.ws.tools.WSTools.readToolsConfiguration(WSTools.java:139)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.tools.WSTools.generate(WSTools.java:79)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.tools.WSTools.main(WSTools.java:61)
  | Caused by: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBException: Failed to create a new
SAX parser
  |         at
org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.(SaxJBossXBParser.java:69)
  |         at org.jboss.xb.binding.UnmarshallerImpl.(UnmarshallerImpl.java:57)
  |         at
org.jboss.xb.binding.UnmarshallerFactory$UnmarshallerFactoryImpl.newUnmarshaller(UnmarshallerFactory.java:96)
  |         ... 4 more
  | Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
  |         at sun.misc.URLClassPath$3.run(URLClassPath.java:316)
  |         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  |
  | From the ant task , I get
  |
  | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/ConcurrentReaderHashMap
  |         at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1225)
  |         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1185)
  |         at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:40)
  |         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1068)
  |         at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:668)
  |         at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:187)
  |         at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:246)
  |         at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:67)
  | Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/ConcurrentReaderHashMap
  |         at
org.jboss.util.xml.JBossEntityResolver.(JBossEntityResolver.java:58)
  |         at
org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.(SaxJBossXBParser.java:76)

  | Please advise.

I was getting this same error on windows - it seemed to be related to trying to
use more than one item in the -cp option (I tried both colons and semicolons to
delimit the items).  Once I moved all the requires classes into a single
classes directory, and just referenced that, this problem went away.

I know this sounds crazy, but it seemd to work.

Also, I couldn't fine the WSTools source in the JBoss source distro, or (I
think) on ther 4.0.4 tag of CVS.  Any suggestions where I can find it?

THanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3946644#3946644

Reply to the post :