I found that in JBoss 4.0.4 GA, the generated Java and class files for JSP are
always removed when JBoss is shutdown or when web application is undeployed.
They are removed even if I specified true for the keepgenerated parameter
(which says true is the default).

This cause regenerate and recompile of the JSP every time JBoss is started or
when webapp is redeployed.

This does not occur in JBoss 4.0.2 and 4.0.3.

Is this a bug?

Thanks.
C. N.

View the original post :