Or contribute an equivalent piece of code to the JBoss project, see we have an excellent byte-code generator in the 1.2.2 proxy package that can be tweaked to generate anything that your little heart desires.

that would be another way to go see?

marcf
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Eric Lindauer
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 7:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] Verifier error

Seems that the "equals" verifier error I was seeing was not a JBoss problem at all.  I checked out the source and
discovered the problem occurs during reflection on the class object.  Looks like I'm producing bad class files. I'm using
an enhancer to generate session beans, seems I need to go talk to them.

    Thanks,
    Eric