Suppose I am in the middle of a conversation and I leave the page untouched
longer than  the conversation timeout, then when I click on a link wich calles
a conversational bean it calles the bean and update the conversations last
accessed time so the seam does not remove the conversation.
In other words, if you do not use multiple browsers and do not end/leave the
conversation by calling a method; conversation would last forever? So we should
not worry about if the user face a conversation time out at the middle of some
process.
Is it the case?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3947093#3947093