| <module>
  |         <java>jboss-seam.jar</java>
  |     </module>

How to get IDEA to 'grab' this jar and pack it into ear?

If I do it this way (although it looks that is works - is this 'correct' way to
add resources to application)
anonymous wrote :
  | So, I can add a new java module - and have all my jBPM xml files in it.
  | Then use this module in my ejb module as dependency - pack it as 'JAR
module, link via manifest' and this jar will copy into EAR root.

should I still define java module in application.xml?

Or if I just define it in application.xml, do I still need manifest.mf in jar?

Sorry about this
anonymous wrote :
  | There is an example of this in every single seam example

didn't pay much attention to this, since I though IDEA handles everything.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3947121#3947121

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3947121