Hi All,

I'm trying to set up forums on JBoss

Its all up and working ok.

However, I want to restrict some categories to certain members and I've tried
to restrict it, but everyone can still see every thing.

Regards

Ian G

from JBoss-portlet.xml

                    /Members/

                            <permission-name>ReadCategory</permission-name>
                            <role-name>Member</role-name>

                     <permission-name>Read</permission-name>
                     <role-name>Member</role-name>

                        <permission-name>Add</permission-name>
                         <role-name>Member</role-name>

                  /News

                     <permission-name>Add</permission-name>
                     <role-name>User</role-name>

                     <permission-name>Read</permission-name>
                     <role-name>User</role-name>

                     <permission-name>Read</permission-name>
                     <role-name>NonUser</role-name>

                     <permission-name>Edit</permission-name>
                     <role-name>EditPostInForum</role-name>

                     <permission-name>Admin</permission-name>
                     <role-name>Admin</role-name>

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3947307#3947307

Reply to the post :