Hello!
It is very nice that now GDP may be configured to deploy process to some
non-standard url, so, it is possible to use it not only with webapp from jBPM
project.

But, in our project we use Http Authentication for working with
web-application, and, as result it is not possible to deploy process directly
from GDP - since "Test Connection" returns HTTP 401 code.

Is it very difficult to implement support for Http authentication in GPD? May
be somebody may point us the place there to do it and we can try to implement
it by ourself?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3947396#3947396

Reply to the post :