I fucked up my backmerge from 3.0 to 2.4.3.  Only 2.4.4(when it comes out),
or Branch_2_4 synchs the database on a find or remove call.  In 2.4.4 and
3.0, all beans of all types involved within a transaction will be
synchronized with the database on a finder or remove call.  Also, they will
be synchronized in the same order in which they became part of the
transaction.

Please get latest from Branch_2_4 to get these changes.  I'm sorry I screwed
up the backmerge....

Regards,

Bill