timfox wrote:
anonymous wrote :
  | The most likely cause here is you are sending messages fasting than you are
consuming them, consequently they will build up on the queue or subscription,
until the system runs out of storage for them.

Oops, jboss-messaging just let the VM run out of memory?? Is that your idea of
good desgin? If that is not a bug, but a feature as you put it, we obviously
must rethink our plan to use jboss-messaging!

Anyway, we don't see an increasing delay of the messages and the cpu load is
low.  So I still believe this is a memory leak.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3947539#3947539

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3947539