It is intentional shutdown.
I will elaborate why it may be required.

We have a ear of the application. After deploying some post configuration
settings are required.

But if the Server undeploys the application everytime on server shutdown those
post configuartions will be required on every startup.

Otherwise we need to have it pre-configured before preparing ear. i.e seperate
ear for every deployment on new server, which is not the best way to do,

So was wondering there must be some configuration setting in JBoss that will
not undeploy application when Server is stopped.
Please help me on this.

Regards,
Amit

View the original post :