Hi,

I had SLSB's (EJB2.0) running under jboss3.2.3/Hibernate-2.1.8 and using the
hibernate sar deployer. These SLSB's where running as expected.

I migrated these SLSB's (EJB2.0) to jboss4.0.4 (with hibernate3) and using the
hibernate har deployer. The PropertyValueException is now thrown as nested
RemoteExcepion to my ejb-client and not anymore as MyOwnExcpetion. Altought the
PropertyValueException is catched and logged in the SLSB's, the server throws
it as a nested RemoteException

server.log

  | 11:35:37,579 ERROR [LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackException in
method: public abstract void
com.company.application.interfaces.DBDSProvisioning.updateIGMPCC(com.company.application.client.SubscriberInformationCCView)
 throws
com.company.application.exception.applicationException,java.rmi.RemoteException,
 causedBy:org.jboss.tm.JBossRollbackException: Unable to commit,
tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=NET-IBHTINMJ879/51,
BranchQual=, localId=51] status=STATUS_NO_TRANSACTION; - nested
throwable:(org.hibernate.PropertyValueException: not-null property references a
null or transient
value:com.company.application.Hibernate.SubscriberinformationCc.statusIgmpCc)

Any Hibernate / JBoss gurus reading this ?

Thanks in advance

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3947632#3947632

Reply to the post :