How do you set the InitialContext ?

  | Hashtable<String,String> environment=new Hashtable<String,String>();

environment.put(InitialContext.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");

environment.put(InitialContext.URL_PKG_PREFIXES,"org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
  | // Autodiscovery via mcast
  | environment.put("jnp.discoveryGroup","230.0.0.4"); // depends on your JBoss
configuration
  | environment.put("jnp.discoveryPort","1102");
  | // direct known systems
  | //environment.put(InitialContext.PROVIDER_URL,"jboss1:1100,jboss2:1100");
  | javax.naming.InitialContext initialContext = new
javax.naming.InitialContext(environment);

Looks like this? It works for me!

- which client is connected to what server?
- which EJBs will be clustered?
set flag clustered true in the deploy descriptor
think about the jboss configuration name "Standard Stateless SessionBean" or
"Clustered Stateless SessionBean"

- the jboss.xml contains correct entries (I'm quite sure about EJB-Names, but
what about JNDI-Names? Do I need them both?)
What means both? (Remote and Local is your decision)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3947976#3947976

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3947976