Hi Guys,

I need some assistance in configuring JBoss MQ queues.
 I need to use Jboss Queues in cluster server
environment where nodes of cluster are different
boxes.  I am following these steps to do asynch
processing : placing messages into queue A where
message will trigger MDB which will process request
and place response into Queue B. In this case sender
needs to integrate responses to prepare 1 response,
for this sender pinging Queue receive for x millisecs.
The problem I have right now is sender is waiting for
X ms before even looking for response in Queue B and
also it needs to integrate all responses for requests
that it made,  so right now I am n't able to parallel
receive since it needs to integrate all responses
there by I amn't able to do non-blocking receives at
all.  I am using JBoss 4.0.1SP1 and using default
JBoss Queue config for this, my questions are

1. What would be the best practice to do parallel
receive to achieve non-blocking receive and also
be able to integrate responses

2. I am deploying Jboss queues as HAJNDI, but do I
need to do any configuration for making it work in cluster

3.I read that it's not good for production to use
default HSQLDB for JMS persistence is that true if so
and if I configure Oracle database for that what
should be database schema, can you please throw some
light on this and if there any other useful links
could you please mention so

Thanks alot,
Anu

View the original post :