I am using Blackdown-1.3.1-FCS and I am very pleased so far. It is much much
faster than Sun.
Benjamin

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of David
Hamilton
Sent: 13 November 2001 12:01
To: 'jBoss-User Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Best JDK for Linux

The key reason not to use the Sun VM seems to be the 'Out-of-memory' issue
(thread stack memory allocation) which can limit the number of threads that
your system can use.

If that is not a problem, then the Sun VM seems to have better docs on the
known issues.

Cheers
    david