To the best of my knowledge, the GA release has fixed the issue.  I have
conducted some testing, albeit not 100% thorough yet, but enough to prove the
earlier problems are no longer present.  I actually ran my test case against
4.0.4.GA to see that it worked, and it did.  I then brought up a 4.0.4.CR2
server and re-ran the test against that server and it failed as before.  This
was good enough for me to move forward with, but I stongly advise that you
perform your own testing to be on the safe side.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3948213#3948213

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3948213