Regarding JSR-109 with a deployed client proxy

Still no answer to my previous question on if we can take to wstools-config
into wstools to make it produce a common webservice.xml in cases where we want
to have more than 1 Session EJB with SOAP interface

Also, I have problems with inheritance. I tried making a return type class that
could be subclassed for different return values in JBossWS, but they should all
inherit a class with the property boolean success;
This worked fin in wscompile and olver JBoss versions 4.0.4 RC1, but with
109/wstools I get an error saying it cannot find the namespace of the super
type.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3948555#3948555

Reply to the post :