I found a solution I think. I'm runing the jboss/server/all profile. In this
case, if you examine the server/all/conf/jboss-service.xml file you would see
this at the top (in 4.0.4GA):

   <classpath codebase="${jboss.server.lib.url:lib}" archives="*"/>

I added this just below it.

   <classpath codebase="lib2" archives="*"/>

Then, before starting JBoss I created the jboss/server/all/lib2 folder and
added our static jars into it. After restarting JBoss, it correctly seems to
have added the lib2 folder to the classpath.

Now, if in doubt about the integrity of our static jars I can delete everything
in lib2, run our build script and re-populate it without fear of removing any
of the jars jboss needs to run.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3948798#3948798

Reply to the post :