I believe that annotation only works with an EJB3 Session Bean and it looks
like they wanted to do this work in a POJO endpoint.  When you use the
EntityManager in a Session Bean that is properly setup to do container managed
transactions, it (the EntityManager) is automatically flushed.  I think your
problem stems from either not having a Transaction or not explicitly flushing
(comitting) the EntityManager.  I've always used the EntityManager in a
SessionBean, so I can't help you much beyond that.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3949240#3949240

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3949240