I haven't worked with Cocoon so I don't know how soemthing built with Coccon is
deployed, but maybe this will help.

Deploy your app as an exploded set of files within directories, rather than
packaged up within war and ear files. For example, assume you have xxx.ear
which contains aaa.war and bbb.war. Under the deploy directory, create a
directory named xxx.ear. In that directory create two more directories aaa.war
and bbb.war. Into those directories place the contents of the two war files.
Also, in the xxx.ear directory place the rest of the contents that would have
been in the ear file, such as the META-INF/application.xml file.

Now, for example, you can easily add deploy/xxx.ear/bbb.war/some-new-file.html
or edit deploy/xxx.ear/bbb.war/some-file.jsp.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3949218#3949218

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3949218