Hi ,

I am getting following errors on the console.

anonymous wrote :
  | 20:17:45,430 WARN  [NestedThrowable] Duplicate throwable nesting of same
base type: class org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException is assignable from: class
org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException
  | 20:17:45,432 ERROR [OurMessenger] Error while receiving message from queue.
Reason : org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Cannot get a client ID; - nested
throwable: (org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Error creating connection to the
database.; - nested throwable: (org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: No
ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] );
- nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: No ManagedConnections
available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] ))))

Thread tries to get the session and create the receiver every minute. It gets
the above error several times and suddenly the thread vanishes. Does the
getting of session and creation of the receiver throw any exception that is not
derived from Exception? We don't even see a Stack thread of the exception. Does
the activities mentioned above try to stop the thread ?

Thanking in advance,
Suddu

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3949061#3949061