So I changed to the jTDS drivers, but I got the same problem.  So then I went
in and manually just whacked the schema and catalog identifiers from the class
file, and then reran the ant build file.  Voila, no more problems.
So what have I learned?  I am not really sure, but here's what is working for
me:

When using: JBoss 4.0.4 GA (ejb config)
                   JBoss Seam 1.0.0CR3
                   MS Sql Server 2000
                   MS or jTDS JDBC Drivers

1. Follow the basic steps of create java project, create hibernate config,
create Hibernate reverse engineering code generator. (see the SEAM CRUD Example
for details)
2. Run the code generator.
3. Follow the readme file up to the point of running the Ant script.  Hold off
on that.
4. Replace all:
  'import javax.ejb.Interceptors;'
   with
  'import javax.interceptor.Interceptors;'
5. Replace all:
        @In
        private transient ResourceBundle resourceBundle;
   with
        @In(create = true)
        private transient ResourceBundle resourceBundle;
6. Replace all:
   @Table(name = "table_name", schema = "dbo", catalog = "TST_DB",
uniqueConstraints = {})
with
   @Table(name = "table_name", uniqueConstraints = {})
7. Run the Ant script and startup JBoss 4.0.4 GA.

Hopefully, this helps someone else.
-MLA

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3949495#3949495