Hi,
after changing from jboss4.0.4RC1 to jboss4.0.4.GA i get the following warning:
"Cannot join transaction, not a JoinableCMTTransaction".

(The data is not synchronized correctly with the database)

This warning is thrown on the call of a BMT-SLSB out of a CMT-SLSB.

I know that BMT is not the proposed way to implement transactions, but in my
special case i think that it makes sense.

Concerning the ejb3-spec, the expected behaviour of the calling bean should be
to suspend its transaction before invoking the BMT-Bean.

(With jboss4.0.4RC1 everything works fine)

Thanks in advance for your help,
Christian

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3949564#3949564