I found the problem - and have another one ;-(

The tomahawk-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar I used (that one worked best with facelets) was
the reason why I didn't get the JavaScript code for commandLinks.

I now took the jar from the issue example - BUT:

In "my" version a filter was responsible for including javaScript references
for the extension components (like popupCalendar).

Has anyone a hint how else to get that tomahawk JavaScript show up - with that
tomahawk lib as in the issues  (the scripts are packaged with the jar) ?

Thanks again!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3949885#3949885

Reply to the post :