I am getting the same error.  I just wanted to add a little bit of information.
 For me my code worked fine with jboss-4.0.4.GA using the ejb3-clustered
configuration.  As soon as I updated to jboss-4.0.4-Patch1 with the same
configuration and code, I began getting the errors described above.  Similarily
to the code listed by penczek I am using an inheritance hierarchy that inherits
from a @MappedSuperclass, in which the getID method is defined, although my
classes are not defined using generics a the class level.

It seems as if the duplicate method error is always occurring on the member
function that is annotated with the @Id annotation.  It looks as if that is the
case for penczek as well.  Does this mean that the use of inheritance
hierarchies with mapped superclasses is completely broken for this jboss
release??  Is there any bug that was filed for this issue yet that anyone knows
of??

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3949961#3949961

Reply to the post :