I have gone through all of the logs files. I thing it seems to be the problem
that
Node A registers org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl with uid x1
An invokation on A does fine, when turning to Node B
"SessionFactoryObjectFactory" trys to look up the uid x1, which it cant find
since node B only has y1.
Same happens the other way around when initially invoking on B, it registers
the SessionFactory with uid y2 (also has y1), next invoke goes to A where it
trys to look up uid y2 but A only has x1 and so the lookup in ther
SesionFactoryObjectFactory fails.

a part of the server.log from Node B for this:

  |  DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL]  SELECT PersonID...
  |  DEBUG [com.mchange.v2.c3p0.stmt.GooGooStatementCache] .... ----> CACHE HIT
  |  DEBUG [com.mchange.v2.c3p0.stmt.GooGooStatementCache] checkoutStatement:
com.mchange.v2.c3p0.stmt.GlobalMaxOnlyStatementCache stats -- total size: 4;
checked out: 1; num connections: 2; num keys: 4

  |  DEBUG [org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryObjectFactory] lookup:
uid=2c9096850bb7af1e010bb7b881390001
  |  WARN  [org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Not found:
2c9096850bb7af1e010bb7b881390001
  |  DEBUG [org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryObjectFactory] [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  |  DEBUG [org.jboss.remoting.transport.servlet.ServletServerInvoker] Error
thrown calling invoke on server invoker.
  | org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.ForwardId: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.io.IOException  at
org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulContainer.dynamicInvoke(StatefulContainer.java:314)
  |     at org.jboss.aop.Dispatcher.invoke(Dispatcher.java:106)

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3950083#3950083

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3950083