I have 2 portlets on my page.
One of them is a login portlet.
After login I display the following logout jsp in this login portlet:

  | <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"; prefix="h" %>
  | <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"; prefix="f" %>
  | <f:view>
  |     <h:form>
  |         Hello <h:outputText value="#{currentUser.username}"/>!
  |         <h:commandLink action="#{logout.logout}" value="Logout"/>
  |     </h:form>
  | </f:view>
  |

  | @Stateless
  | @LoggedIn
  | @Name("logout")
  | public class LogoutAction implements Logout {
  |
  |     @In
  |     Context sessionContext;
  |
  |     public String logout() {
  |         Seam.invalidateSession();
  |         sessionContext.set(USER_VAR, null);
  |         sessionContext.set(LOGGED_IN, null);
  |         return "login";
  |     }
  |
  | }

Then I use another portlet - input some params and submiting them.

The problem is that then my logout link is pointing to the wrong url - so the
first time I hit this link it doesn't do anything. The page is rerendered, but
then the logout link is the right one - clicking it really hits my LogoutAction
SLSB.

Rgds, Ales

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3950092#3950092