ups,sorry I incidentally hit the submit button before I finished typing :)

I mean there gotta be different meaning betwen putting all of them inside 1 row

  | Name                                                   | Type    |
Multiplicity

  | {action|script|create-timer|cancel-timer}|element | [0..*]

and putting them into different row like this :

  | Name                                                    | Type      |
Multiplicity

  | action                                                    | element |
[0..*]
  | script                                                     | element |
[0..*]
  | create-timer                                           | element |  [0..*]
  | cancel-timer                                           | element |  [0..*]
  | element                                                 | element |  [0..*]

aren't there ?

Well, to be honest, I feel like a stupid person asking this kind of question :p
I can just test it on my own of course, but I just thought may be someone  can
just explain to me the difference and save me the trouble :)

Thx and Regards,

Martin

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3950287#3950287