I am using JBoss 4.0.3 SP1.

According to the instructions from adminguide,  I deploy a so-called "JAX-RPC
service endpoints (JSEs)". The deployment seems to be successful,  if we check
it in "http://localhost:8080//ws4ee/services";.

But when i use the following code to access the service, exception is thrown

  |         String urlstr = "http://localhost:8080/hello-servlet/Hello";;
  |         String argument = "Jack";
  |
  |         System.out.println("Contacting webservice at " + urlstr);
  |         URL url = new URL(urlstr);
  |         QName qname = new QName("http://hello.ws.jboss.org/";,
"HelloService");
  |         ServiceFactory factory = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
  |         Service service = factory.createService(url, qname);
  |         Hello hello = (Hello) service.getPort(Hello.class);
  |         System.out.println("hello.hello(" + argument + ")");
  |         System.out.println("output:" + hello.hello(argument));

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing
WSDL document:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Fatal Error:
URI=http://localhost:8080/hello-servlet/Hello Line=2: Element type "meta" must
be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".
        at org.jboss.axis.client.Service.initService(Service.java:289)
        at org.jboss.axis.client.Service.(Service.java:191)
        at
org.jboss.axis.client.ServiceFactory.createService(ServiceFactory.java:246)
        at org.jboss.ws.client.HelloClient.main(HelloClient.java:26)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3950291#3950291

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3950291