I'm using the bundled JBoss-2.4.3_Tomcat-4.0 package, and trying to use
Castor from one of my session beans to turn an entity bean's data into an
XML string (no JDO-thang, just plain marshalling to xml). I get a Castor
exception about not finding my own beans' data, and after a few hours of
web-searching, I've found a few references mentioning this as a classloader
problem.

According to the web sources, Castor (laying in jboss/lib/ext) is loaded by
a different classloader, which is being used for my EJBs; therefore Castor
is unable to see/use my beans, so I'm unable to use Castor.

Is there any workaround or solution for the problem?

Thanks,
Christopher
--
.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide