I have a POJO endpoint and in the jboss-web.xml defined

  | <webservice-description>
  |  <webservice-description-name>yourservicename</webservice-description-name>

<wsdl-publish-location>file:../server/all/deploy/wsdls.war</wsdl-publish-location>
  |    </webservice-description>

These tags are also available in jboss.xml so it should work all the same.

wsdls.war is an exploded webapp deployment with empty web.xml and jboss-web.xml
defined as follows

<jboss-web>

  |    <context-root>wsdls</context-root>
  |
  | </jboss-web>

this allows your client to access the wsdl via
http://host.port/wsdls/servicename.wsdl

Hope this may be of any help in your particular case.

Cheers

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3950451#3950451

Reply to the post :