Hi All,

Just one last posting regarding performance since I am getting quite busy on
other interesting projects (hobbies) at home. Once you can get down to the usec
response time range you might try tuning Apache Web Server. There are several
recommnedations on the web but turning off logging and setting Allow Overide to
None makes a difference. Turning off logging is not something I would recommend
normally but it does yield results.

Along the same lines make sure you do not write to the console or Application
logs (such as log4J) unless you have errors. Can not tell you how many times I
have seen developers abuse the logs and console and the surprise in their faces
when they see the time difference when setting both to reasonable levels.

Thanks for all the interest in this thread and good luck on all your projects!!

Regards,
Tony

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3950777#3950777