From: danch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: vrijdag 23 november 2001 03:41
To: Kazandjian Erik
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Transaction Problems with JBoss 2.4.1

Kazandjian Erik wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I made a simple entity bean which runs on jboss 2.4.1. I also made a
client
> that creates 100 beans who are stored via CMP into the database
(postgres).
> However if I try to run 2 clients simmultaniously I get the following
error
> :
>
> testCMP(com.siemens.square.test.cmptest.TestCMPFacade)
> javax.ejb.CreateException: Could not create
> entity:java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to register with
> TransactionManager: javax.transaction.RollbackException: Already marked
for
> rollback

<smtp:snip />

> Can anybody give me hint of what I'm doing wrong ?

Hrm, could be a number of things happening. There should be a
server-side exception stack trace (probably several - the first will be
the most enlightening) in the logs directory of your JBoss install. As
afirst possibility, how are you generating keys? Is it possible that
you're getting a duplicate key exception? (server side trace should give
some indication of this.)

> Thanks
>
> Erik
>
> PS : Are the JBOSS forums still active because I asked the same question
> over there but never got an answer.

They're fairly active, actually. In fact, marcf is trying to phase this
list out (it's a lot less active that it was a few months ago) Was this
earlier today? (I haven't logged on to the forums yet today) A lot of
people in the states are on holiday today and tommorow. Also, while the
forums are active, there's no guarantee that anyone will notice a
particular question.

-danch