hum... well...

in 95% of the cases, security is more an administrator issue than an OS
issue...

You are affraid that someone take your credit card information? Then I guess
that you never pay with your VISA/Mastercard in any restaurant (you know...
when you give away your card during 5 minutes to someone you don't know)

No problem with Apache/Linux? sure...
(http://apachetoday.com/story/2001-07-30-001-01-SC-BZ.html)

There are no perfect OS, no perfect administrator.

Time to review your policy? ;)

Cheers,

                                        Sacha