I am still having the problem... I can configure it as an MBean
(hibernate-service.xml) and it works fine, use a utility class for a static
factory and the hibernate.cfg.xml and it works.
But with the persistence.xml, it seems I am missing something. I read over the
documentation again and again (JBossAS, EJB3Persistence, TrailBlaizer etc.)
since I thought my question is to obvious...
 If it is, please still feel free to mention it to me ;).
I hope my persistence.xml and the mydata-ds.xml give some hints (these are the
minimalistic versions)....
Thanks!

  | <persistence>
  |     <persistence-unit name="entwDS">
  |             <provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
  |             <jta-data-source>jdbc/OLGAENTW</jta-data-source>
  |             <properties>
  |                     <property name="hibernate.dialect"
value="org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect"/>
  |                     <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto"
value="create-drop"/>

  |             </properties>
  |     </persistence-unit>
  | </persistence>

and the data source file...

<connection-url>jdbc:oracle:thin:@somewhere.de:1234:olgaentw</connection-url>
  |      <driver-class>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</driver-class>

<exception-sorter-class-name>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleExceptionSorter</exception-sorter-class-name>
  |             <metadata>
  |             <type-mapping>Oracle</type-mapping>
  |             </metadata>
  |   </local-tx-datasource>
  | <datasources>

leads to

  | 12:34:54,515 INFO  [EJB3Deployer] Deployed:
file:/C:/work/_programme/jboss-4.0.4
  | .GA-ejb3/server/default/deploy/EJBTest2EJB.jar
  | 12:34:54,609 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3951269#3951269

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3951269