Hi,
I have written a EJB monitoring MBean service for handling Database failover
scenarios. Basically this would redeploy the failed beans after the DB is up.

I am trying to redeploy a failed EJB using the
jboss.system:service=MainDeployer MBean by the redeploy(String url) method
invocation. The deployment works fine, but after that the EJB MBean shows as
jboss.management.local:
EJBModule=,J2EEApplication=null,J2EEServer=Local,
j2eeType=EntityBean,name=

Pls note the MBean object key J2EEApplication=null. It should actually be
J2EEApplication=

Could somebody let me know if there's something else also that needs to be done
to inform the JMX Microkernel aware of the EAR associated with the EJB Jar

Regards
Himadri

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3951329#3951329