Hi all,

I'm working on some jsr181 web services that use hibernate api.
I would like to understand if there is a suggested way to handle the hibernate
session.
Trying to use the servlet filter approach it seems I have a problem due to how
jbossws handle the exceptions throws by the web methods: these exception never
reach the doFilter() method but are handled by jbossws generating a soup fault
response.
Therefore, if hibernate throws an exception, the client recevice a soap fault
response but the the doFilter method try to commit the transaction obtaining an
error.

Paolo

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3951355#3951355