Yes, I'm using the JmsXA to create a connection on each request.

Any idea what the createQueueSession method might be waiting on?

Is there a connection pool setting that I should play with?  I tried changing
the max-pool-size on the JmsXA resource but it didn't seem to have any effect.

Also, not sure if this matters but to simplify my database setup I have my app
tables, jBPM tables, and JMS tables in the same schema.  This way they are
managed by one local datasource.  Not sure that it is best practices but it got
me up and running quickly for the proof of concept that I'm building.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3952189#3952189

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3952189