Dear all,
 I am using JBoss 4.0.3sp1 .
  I have some applications that need to read some xml files in the server. In
two nodes, there have 2 set of xml files. I want that if I change the file in 1
node, the other node can also change its local copy. I know I can put in "farm"
directory, but there are 2 problems. First is only the file in "farm" would be
synchronize, the file in the sub-directory of "farm" would not be updated.
Second, there are periodically logging message that indicate the xml files do
not have deployer. (So I think it is not the correct approach to put the xml
files in "farm" directory)

I wonder how can I sybchronize my xml files. Can anyone help?
Thank you!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3952210#3952210

Reply to the post :