the default jndi name is:
ReusableWeb/DataAccessBeanBean/[remote|local]

but it looks like your bean is not registered in jndi. maybe the bean is not
recognized by the ejb3 deployer if in a war.

I recommend to try the following layout (always works for me without problems):

- ReusableWeb.ear
  |   -META-INF
  |       -application.xml
  |   -ReusableWeb.war
  |      -WEB-INF
  |   -ReusableApp.jar
  |     -test
  |       - DataAccessBean.class         ( Remote Interface)
  |       - DataAccessBeanBean.class  (Bean Class)
  |       - DataAccessBeanLocal.class  (Local Interface)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3952556#3952556

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3952556