After some investigations I found that some times tests can be run without any
changes in environment.
But I didn't found why and when it happens.
After one successful run it take some time until tests can be run again
successfully. It seems like somewhere some kind of caching is done on system
memory or on file system level and after some timeout it is freed.
How to find and disable such caching ?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3952650#3952650

Reply to the post :