I'm really hoping to get EJB3 MDBs going with JBossWS.  I know the docs state
that only j2ee1.4 mdbs are supported but I was digging thru the code and was
hoping to pick up some of the load.

I've seen some of code for this in Fisheye, here's what I think I know:
I saw where the MessageDispatcherFactory will pick up either the
AxisMessageDispatcher or the JMSMessageDispatcher.  For my setup with JBossWS
instead of ws4ee I assume the JMSMessageDispatcher will be invoked. The JMSMD
grabs a ServiceEndpointManagerFactory -->  ServiceEndpointManager -->
ServiceEndpoint --> ServiceEndpointInvoker and finally checks to see if it's a
ServiceEndpointInvokerMDB and sets the original mdb as the targetbean in this
invoker.  That's where I'm at with this at the moment, not sure what happens
from here.

I know these classes are all part of the WS teams' service engine and may be a
work in progress... if so I'd be willing help. Otherwise I'll just shut up and
color:)

If this is already working but I missed it please let me know.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3952815#3952815

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3952815