That's the beauty of open-source.  You can tailor it, you can rewrite it, you
can do whatever.  Our company has chosen to do our own custom web UI from
scratch.  You can look at the sample web application to learn how to use the
API.  This all assumes that by "console" you meant "web" of course.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3952891#3952891

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3952891