Hi All,

I have used ClientLoginModule using jboss4.0.1 with tomcat standalone in
seperate tier.

The way I have done is regardless of mutli-threaded=true|fase , I always invoke
ClientLoginModule in a filter configured in tomcat. Initially if there no user
stored in session, i take anonymous and store in session and use the same
principal and call login module which (according to jboss documentation) sets
the principal for the current thread.

As soon as the authenticated principal comes into session the filter takes the
authenticated principal and calls invoked ClientLoginModule always so jboss
gets the current user in call in ejb calls.

Hope it help, let me know if I am not doing the right way.

Regards,
Mehdi

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3953203#3953203