Hey All,

I am new to Jboss and jBPM, just downloaded the jBPM starters kit and started
working on it.

Now we want to develop a prototype using jBPM, that'd integrate two sample
applications, one in .net and the other in java, both'd be exposed using a web
service.

I want to know how to call or invoke a web service from within the process of
jBPM, like from the task node. Can we do that without writting the code or
would we have to write some code, Is there any example step-by-step explaining
how to call a web service from within the process?, If you people guide me
throw this I'd be very grateful.

Regards,
Sajid.

View the original post :