The statement at PortConsumer.java:154 is:
    // obtain info on the operation as a whole
  |     SOAPOperation soapOperation = (SOAPOperation) WsdlUtil.getExtension(
  |         bindOperation.getExtensibilityElements(),
SOAPConstants.Q_ELEM_SOAP_OPERATION);
The only source for a NPE is the bindOperation being null.  Earlier on the
writeMessage() method:
    BindingOperation bindOperation = binding.getBindingOperation(operation,
null, null);
It looks like your WSDL binding does not include one of the requested
operations. The static analysis that jBPM BPEL performs only checks for the
operation being present on the port type.

If this does not help, zip and email your project to me.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3953288#3953288

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3953288