Hi,

I am working on the same thing wherein using JBOSS4.0.1Sp1. I have configured
my JBOSS.xml in the same manner as specified. But still the server doesnt seem
to sign the requests and responses. And moreover it accepts plain requests
which are not signed. This is my jboss.xml

  <enterprise-beans>

      <ejb-name>HelloBean</ejb-name>
      <jndi-name>ejb/HelloBean</jndi-name>
      <port-component>
        <port-component-name>Hello</port-component-name>
        <port-component-uri>/jboss-at-work/Hello</port-component-uri>
        <transport-guarantee>NONE</transport-guarantee>
      </port-component>

  </enterprise-beans>

        <webservice-description>

<webservice-description-name>HelloBean</webservice-description-name>
            <config-name>Standard Secure Endpoint</config-name>
        </webservice-description>

This the client I am using to access the server:
public class HelloClient
{
    public static void main(String[] args)
                                throws Exception
    {
        String urlstr = args[0];

        System.out.println("Contacting webservice at " + urlstr);
        URL url = new URL(urlstr);
        QName qname = new QName("http://127.0.0.1:8080/jboss-at-work";,
"HelloService");
        ServiceFactory factory = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
        Service service = factory.createService(url, qname);
        Hello hello = (Hello) service.getPort(Hello.class);
        String argument = "Contract for gear boxes       ";
        System.out.println("hello.echoHello(" + argument + ")");
        System.out.println("output:" + hello.echoHello(argument));
    }
}

I am able to get a response from the server.

I want to know
1) how to configure the server so that it excepts signed messages.
2) how to configure clients so that it requests are signed.

This is my jboss-wsse-server.xml

<jboss-ws-security xmlns="http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/config";
            xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/config

http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/schema/jboss-ws-security_1_0.xsd";>
    <key-store-file>META-INF/wsdomain.jks</key-store-file>
    <key-store-password>wsstorepass</key-store-password>
    <trust-store-file>META-INF/wsdomaintrust.jks</trust-store-file>
    <trust-store-password>wsstorepass</trust-store-password>

    </jboss-ws-security>

TIA,
Sathish

View the original post :